Friday, March 18, 2011

Zoya Intimate Collection

It's no secret that I adore Zoya, so when they had a promo for their spring Intimate collection, I immediately took advantage of it to add these lovely shades to my Zoya-stash! :) Enjoy!

Gemma
Gemma is a murky olive green with magical iridescent blue and fuchsia micro-shimmer. Simply amazing! I would definitely recommend this to any green polish lovers. This one is as for my favorite of the collection with Dannii!

Marley
Marley is a pale lavender pastel with the slightest hint of shimmer which is only visible in direct sunlight. Perfect shade for spring.

Caitlin
Caitlin is a medium grey creme with strong blue undertones. This one is opaque enough that it could get away with 1 coat, but I'm a firm believer in all polishes needing at least 2, so 2 it is. I didn't expect this one to be in a spring collection, but I'm glad it is! It's Kelly's baby sister :D

Dannii
Dannii is a stunning purple foil with pink and gold shimmer. It isnt a true foil, but it's the closest finish I can think of for it. Absolutely beautiful, and very sparkly! I can't decide if this or Gemma is my favorite of the collection... I love them both so much!

Dove
Dove is a light grey creme. Lovely shade. And just like the rest of the cremes in this collection, it applied really well.

Jules
Jules is a taupe with lots of silver and gold shimmer. In fact, this almost has that same faux-foil look as Dannii. Very unique color.

Overall, I'm very happy with this collection. All the colors are beautiful, and each one applied flawlessly and took 2 coats to be completely opaque. Bravo, Zoya, well done! Can't wait for the summer collections now :D

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics, great review! Looking forward to receiving my set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swatches are great! I can't wait to receive my Intimate collection! Hopefully this week sometime.. *fingers crossed!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete