Sunday, January 23, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review + Swatches




A few weeks ago I finally managed to get my hands on the very elusive Urban Decay Naked Palette, and have been playing with it non stop ever since! Behold...

 Packed with a mini-UD Primer Potion, perfect for travelling!

View below photos in full size!


Swatched on bare skin, no primer.
 Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked

 Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal

Pigmentation on all these shadows is phenomenal! Smooth, silky, velvety...these blend beautifully. I have not had any fallout issues with any of them, and they stay on all day!

Zero, Whiskey

As with all of UD's 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliners, Zero and Whiskey are creamy, pigmented and very long lasting. Once these "set" they don't budge!


Overall, I love everything about this palette. Every color, the packaging, everything! I have been using this a ton, and it's the only palette I bring for travelling (I keep it in it's original packaging to keep it safe, and to have the convenient mini UDPP). If there is one thing you decide to get from Urban Decay, let it be this. Fantastic work, UD, fantastic!

Currently the Naked Palette retails for $44, though soon they will be sold sans eyeliners, and with an UD shadow brush instead, and will retail for $48. So if you want to get the dual eyeliner, you better hurry before they make the change!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the post I'm thinking about investing in some Urban Decay myself :)

    Btw, Where did you get the lovely background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I got the background from deviantart.com, it is by Julie Koesmarno

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner is by far my favorite black eyeliner! Sticks like a dream.

    ReplyDelete