Friday, July 15, 2011

July 2011 Birchbox

Here is the special Cynthia Rowley curated Birchbox for July. As usual, there were a few different versions of boxes that got sent out, and this is what I got in mine! :)

Birchbox is only available in the US.
If you live in Canada, you can sign up for Glymm Box or Luxe Box.
If you live in the UK, you can sign up for GlossyBox.




I will agree with what several others have said about this box: I expected more from it, from all the hype that it got for weeks leading up to the box. With that said, I did like the contents of the box, even the KIND bar just for the sake of trying one (though I do think that something else should have been included). 
What are your thoughts on the July Cynthia Rowley box? What did you get in yours?

1 comment:

  1. What awesome little goodies!! Iw ish Birchbox was available in Australia! :(

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway where you can win a $75 Shopbop voucher here:

    http://aprilialove.com/2011/07/win-a-75-shopbop-voucher/

    ReplyDelete