Friday, July 1, 2011

July 2011 Jewelmint Releases

It's the first of the month, so you know what that means... new showrooms!! I thought I would show you what all of the Jewelmint pieces are for this month :)

You can join Jewelmint by clicking here.
Reviews and pictures of older pieces can be found here and here :)

(Click to see a bigger image!)
Do you like these July pieces? Will you be getting any of them? Let me know what you think!

I picked up the Mystic Secrets and Cavalier Crest necklaces which are definitely my favorites this month! I will also be getting the Scarab Ring (I love anything Egyptian!) and maybe the Opera Pearl Necklace. A couple pieces I like but wont be purchasing are the Pin Up Necklace and Forget Me Knot Trio... love the designs, but quite frankly there's only so much gold jewelry I can handle (fun fact: before Jewelmint, I only owned one piece of "gold" jewelry, but now I have a lot more of it) and I think they would both have looked better in silver :)

With my Jewelmint collection growing every month, I was thinking of doing a video showing you all the pieces I have so far and my thoughts on each one, is that something you would be interested in? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment