Just like last year, Zoya is doing a Polish Exchange in honor of Earth Day! So if you have unwanted, old polish laying around, you can trade it in (plus $4 per bottle for shipping and processing) for new Zoyas! Bottle for bottle!
Here’s all you need to do!
1. Go to Zoya.com and pick out the polishes you would like and add them to your cart. You must select at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish (Salons accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles.)
2. Apply the code. EARTHZOYA
3. Your order value will be adjusted to reflect the promotion
4. SUBMIT your order!
Then Zoya will ship out your NEW polish! YEA!
Once you get your order (Here is where the exchanging happens)…
1. Ship back the equivalent number of bottles to the ones you received to the return address below.(ie. If you got 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us 6 NON-ZOYA polishes, please check with you carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish)
2. Include a copy of your order
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
Once we receive your polish we do the rest! It’s that simple!
The bottles you send in cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes (but they can be any other brand).
Continental US only. The promotion runs April 20-27.